Sunday, August 16, 2009

Late Night Party Without the Kids......

******I HAVE MANAGED TO PUT UP FOUR NEW POSTS TONIGHT WHILE WATCHING ARMY WIVES, SO YOU MAY HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE TO SEE ALL OF THE NEW ONES! HOPE YOU ENJOY!******
When I was younger, I used to lay in bed at night and wonder just what was going on outside my bedroom door. What did my parents do after Leah and I had been tucked in for a good night's sleep? I don't know what was going on when I was a kid, but I certainly know what goes on around here after the kids are all tucked in!
WE HAVE OURSELVES A LITTLE PARTY FROM TIME TO TIME!
And that is just what we did tonight! I got the kids all nice and tucked in and then I had a proposition for the hubs:
"You know what sounds good?"
"What?", he replied.
"Some cheesecake from Chili's".
"Call and order it", he said. "I could use one of those chocolate molten cakes."
So.....within about fifteen minutes we were delighting ourselves in some delicious dessert!

There are times that I just love being an adult!

Oh....by the way....I am off of my diet if some of you are wondering!! Maybe someday I will be motivated enough to starve myself, but now is not the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment