Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MIA-Not Really

So, I haven't officially gone MIA, but it sure feels like it! I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week! I didn't even realize that it had been that long until I logged on today! Part of the reason for my non-posting was just pure busyness! It started two weekends ago with me getting ready to host Bunco at my house. In the midst of all the preparations, I stupidly decided to move my computer from the living room into the kitchen. I had this bright idea that it would be great to have it in the kitchen, so that I won't be running back and forth from the kitchen to the living room when I am cooking (a LOT of my recipes are on my computer). What I didn't realize when I moved it was that it would take some extra work to get a cable wire ran down in the kitchen for the internet. That will be a job for Jason, and since he is as busy as I am, that has yet to happen!! I was without internet for a week while I waited on the cable wire to get dropped, but we just couldn't find a good time for Jason to work on it! So....I have temporarily moved the computer BACK into the living room, because I need access to the internet for some of my school assignments. So, with Bunco, class, gymnastics and softball, last week was quite a busy one! This past weekend, my friend, Kisha, and I attended a scrapbooking retreat for the entire weekend. We were gone Friday and Saturday night and had a blast! I am officially re-obsessed with scrapbooking. I am glad I went, because I think I needed that to get back on track! I had not done much of anything over the last couple of years and I was glad to get started with it again! I would like to make it a goal to at least try to scrap once a week, but I am not quite sure I will be able to find the time!! No pictures today, because I didn't even mean to type this much!! But, I will try to get back on track this week! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment