Sunday, August 16, 2009

Date Night with Rylee......

Jason and I decided that we would take Rylee out Saturday for a "date" before her big day this week. We had a few last minute school things to pick up and just wanted to take her to "hang out" for a little while. She had such a good time. She kept saying, "This is the BEST date ever!". We intended on taking her bowling or to play putt putt, but we got a late start on the date and didn't have much time for either of those. I think she was just happy because she was the center of attention for a couple of hours!Here is my little princess before we left for our night out. Side note: This picture of me grosses me out, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it after I posted it on here. Yukkety Yuk Yuk! Oh well.....it is a good one of Rylee!We let Rylee pick where we went to eat. She chose Chinese food, because she knew they served Root Beer there and she wanted one REALLY bad. I was happy with the choice, because I am all of the sudden addicted to lettuce wraps!We left the restaurant and headed to the store to pick up some clothes that we have had in layaway for the last couple of months. She should be good to go until it starts getting cooler, which could be November if the weather proves to be anything like last year!! I am addicted to layaway, so I plan to go get some fall stuff put back sometime in the next couple of weeks!Our little girl loves Target, so she was thrilled when we pulled into the parking lot to pick up a few items. I don't know what it is about that store, but she has always loved it!When Jason and I get the opportunity to go out, we hardly ever end the date without stopping at Andy's for some frozen custard. This date was no different!
So many choices....................
And the final decision was.........
Vanilla! She is just like her momma. She knows what she likes and usually sticks to it!And where was Brock? He was hanging out with D-Daddy. I didn't get a picture of them before we left, so this is the best that I could do! He was worn out at the end of the night!








No comments:

Post a Comment