Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Months Old


I am not sure what is going on with my camera tonight, but the computer is not loading the cute little "two month" pictures that I took of Jett yesterday (or any pictures for that matter).  So....if you are a Facebook friend of mine, you have probably already seen these!  I knew that if I didn't hurry and get a Two Month post on here, I would never do it!  I could look at these pictures all day long, though!  I was so pleased with how they turned out!  I have lots to choose from...these are just a few of my favorites!  They were taken by my friend, Ashley.

I canNOT believe that my baby is Two Months Old already!!  I took him to the doctor yesterday for his first round of shots.  He did pretty good with them, although he was just a little fussy last night.  He weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz., was 21.75 in. long, and his head circumference was 14.45.  The doctor was thrilled that he is now in the 50th percentile in length and 25th percentile in weight!  He was in the 3rd percentile when he was born, so he has made great progress!  It's funny, because he is just now the weight Brock was when he was a week old!  He has gained exactly 3 lbs. since he was born!  He is not sleeping through the night yet, but I keep thinking it is going to happen any day.  He is typically going about 4 hours at a time at night.  He is finally awake a whole lot more and we are enjoying him smiling and cooing at us a little more each day!  We are constantly trying to figure out who he favors the most.  We see a little bit of everyone in him.  There are times that I look at him and see no one but Rylee, but then he does something that makes me think he favors Brock (and Jason) more.  One thing is for sure....he has my MeeMaw's mouth!  Regardless of who he favors, we are so glad that he is ours! 



p.s.  I realize that if anyone actually reads this blog, you may be a little bored with my child's measurements!! I'm sorry about that, but I am trying my best to use this blog as a record for myself!  Things get crazy around here quite often, and I don't want to forget some of things that we have done!  Blogging is a good way for me to be able to look back at what has gone on in our lives!

Have a great night!  We are gearing up for more snow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment