Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three Months Old

This post is a little late, but I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance to get it up!  Jett is 3 Months Old (and a few days)!  He is becoming such a sweet baby!  He smiles all the time and loves it when we talk to him!  He has started laughing out loud, and LOVES to be tickled!  He watches his brother and sister like a hawk!  I wonder sometimes what must be going through his mind! Ha!!  I am not sure what he weighs, but I would guess maybe around 13 lbs?  We will find out for sure next month at his check-up.  He has definitely gained some weight since I switched him to formula about 3 weeks ago!  He is the first of my babies to take formula, so this is new territory for us!  He just never could quite get the hang of nursing, and he is a much happier baby now that he is getting his belly full!  I have been trying to put him on his belly to play during the day, but he HATES it!!  He began sleeping through the night every night just after he turned 2 months old, so everybody is getting plenty of sleep and we are finally back to "our" normal around here!  He can sit supported very well, and hangs out in his Bumbo quite a bit!  He is definitely a trooper!  We take him everywhere and he just kinda goes with the flow! (Typical 3rd child, I guess)  His looks change almost daily, but right now he is looking like Jason!  In some of these pictures, his expressions are identical to his daddy! I just think it is hilarious and amazing all at the same time!  Enjoy the pictures of my chunky little 3-Month old!  I realize some of them are similar, but I couldn't choose!  I'm addicted to his little face!  This outfit makes me happy........mostly because it has a coordinating bib;)







Two more new posts after this one, so keep scrolling!  I've been playing catch-up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment