Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm Coming Back!

Well, here I am again!  When I started this blog several years ago, I did it with the full intention of keeping a record of what goes on in my life every day.  I am much better at typing on a computer than writing in baby books and journaling, so blogging always seemed like a good option for me.  Somewhere along the way, though, I became so busy that the blog got pushed to the side.  I've regretted my absence from it since I stopped.  This time, I will do better.  Maybe.  


I'm not sure how much snow we ended up with, but I would guess it was around 8"-10", which is rare around here.  The last few winter storms have brought mostly ice, so it was nice to get a BIG snow!  Brock and Jett were up at the crack of dawn on Thursday morning, ready to get outside!  Rylee was at a friend's house, so I didn't get any pictures of her.  We tried to sled on our street, but the snow was so deep that we didn't have much luck early in the morning!  I think the sledding conditions got a little better as the day went on!


I know.  I look super classy in my fashionable snow gear.  You don't have to tell me twice;)


I'm weird about wanting a picture of our house before the yard gets ugly and full of footprints, so there's that.


Jett made some pretty amazing snow angels;)





Brock decided to attempt sledding down the back porch stairs.  He was desperate to find a place where the snow wasn't so deep!



Sweet boys!




Our little neighbor next door took a break from helping Brock build a snowman to take our picture:)


Jett tried out the slide on his sled.  Seriously.  These boys were desperate to sled.  Lol



I buried Brock in the snow.  I told him that in a few months, I would be burying him in the sand, and we would have to post a side-by-side!  He couldn't decide which one he thought he would like best!  


Even Oscar got in on the fun!  He LOVED the snow!  This puppy probably doesn't know what to think about this Arkansas weather!  Haha!  He does like to get out in the snow and run around.  He also likes to eat it!  


Jett made his very own snowman!  It has no eyes, but, by golly---it has a carrot nose and some super long arms!  He was proud!


Brock made his own snowman, too!

I came inside after a couple of hours, so the pictures stopped!  Brock stayed out all day long!  He came in at one point and told me that he and our neighbor were pretending that they were soldiers in the "Silver War".  They were making snowballs and pretending they were cannonballs.  I seriously love that child's imagination!  He came in last night with a sunburned face, because his awesome mom didn't think to put sunscreen on him!  Oops!  It's been a fun couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment