Thursday, October 1, 2009

The untitled post

Not much to say today, but I just had to share a picture of my kiddos. I just want to eat them up sometimes (not literally). Actually.....I lied. I have a ton of stuff to say, but I don't have the time today. I must get to studying while Brock is sleeping. I am hoping that I will be able to update with a few posts over the weekend. How excited are ya'll that it is October??? I love Christmas the most, but next to it, I am a HUGE fan of Halloween!! I don't know why. I just am. I love the pumpkins, and scarecrows, and hay, and all that stuff that comes with October. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE picking out costumes for my kids!! I can't wait to see them in their costumes this year!! What are your kiddos gonna be for Halloween?? Have a great day! I can't wait to post about all the stuff going on around here. My life sure is crazy, but I'm not sure I would have it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. We wouldn't know what to do if our lives weren't crazy! Hope you had a great day! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about lovin' your kiddos too much. Personally, I could just squeeze mine to death because I love her so much! I hope things start 'fall'ing into a routine for you. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete