Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Aubrey!!

We celebrated our neice, Aubrey's, 1st Birthday on Saturday!  She belongs to Jason's sister, Melanie and her husband, Joey!  I can't believe it has been a year since she was born!!
Jason may very well kill me for putting this on here, but I have to!  I'm too proud!  This was him holding Aubrey one year ago!  He has dropped over 30 pounds since then!  He started working out in August and has recently started eating less and look at him now!  He still wants to lose about 15 more pounds, but I think he is looking great!  We are both trying to eat healthier, so that we can hopefully live a long life and be here for our children!!  I just weighed today, and am down 14.8 pounds!  Lots more to go!!
How did this post end up being about our weight loss??  I need to get back to the Birthday Girl! This was her cake!  I thought it was so cute!  Just looking at it makes me ready for Spring even more!
Here is her smash cake!  So cute!
She didn't quite know what to do with her cake at first, but she eventually got the hang of it!  Isn't she adorable??
This was the best picture I could get of Rylee and Brock with the Birthday Girl!  She was too busy!
Happy Birthday, Aubrey Elizabeth!!  We had so much fun at your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment