Sunday, April 10, 2011

VBX

This year our church decided to branch out and do a little something out of the ordinary:  We had VBX (Vacation Bible Extreme) during Spring Break instead of having VBS during the summer.  I taught the 1st grade girls, and they were the BEST group of girls!  This was the first time that I have ever taught a class that Rylee is in, so I wasn't sure how it would go!  It went just fine!  All the girls were so good and participated and listened so well!  I think I might just follow them to the 2nd grade next year!  We had a bunch of visitors throughout the week!  I think my class averaged about 12 each night and only a couple of them attend our church regularly!  Here are a few of the photos I snapped throughout the week:
Mattie lost (and swallowed) her tooth just before coming to VBX that night!  OOPS!
These are some of the kids in our youth group!  They did a skit each night for the VBX kids!  We have an awesome youth group at our church, and all of them are always so good with the younger kids!
Pirate Terry...haha!
Craig posing for a picture! Lol!
Pirate Terry strikes again!

Our theme this year was SonSurf Beach.  The first couple of days of VBX were pretty warm outside, but it got really cold toward the end of the week, so it was fun to pretend we were at the beach for a couple of hours each night!

No comments:

Post a Comment